at WinDoor Inc.
Posted on Nov. 17, 2017
WinDoor, Inc. is looking for a Field Service Technician in the Naples, Florida area.
Position is in Naples, Florida however you must be able to work out of town up to 4 nights a week Monday - Thursday.
Experience requirements• Background in construction environment is a plus.
Qualifications• Able to multi-task in a busy environment.
• Able to stand and sit for long periods of time.
• Must be able to lift 50 plus lbs.
• Basic reading and writing English language required for reporting.
• Able to read a tape measure accurately.
• Valid, clean Driver's license.
• Pass initial drug screen, and random drug screening throughout length of position.
• Pass background Check.
Responsibilities• Install, service and repair defective windows and doors in residential and commercial properties.
• Represent WinDoor in a positive and professional manner.
• Ensure all service paperwork is accurate.
• Maintain a positive relationship with co-workers and in the field with clients.
• Collaborates with production and other personnel to provide information on matters relative to position.
• Ensures the best safety practices are followed.
• Use of hand tools required.
Work hours• Flexible Monday - Friday