Posted on Oct. 19, 2016
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan, Disability Insurance
Now Hiring Field Technicians in our Ft. Myers Florida market.
Our best-performing Technicians earn between $50,000 and $70,000 annually!
Are you looking for a career with upward mobility – DRS has the opportunity for you.
Digital Reception Services is one of the largest DISH Network Sales and Service providers in the country with 10 Florida locations and over 400 technicians and 50 support professionals. We build our business every day on quality installation services and a high focus on customer satisfaction.
Our technicians are some of the most highly skilled in the industry, delivering world-class customer service, 365 days a year.
We are a cut above other employers in our industry in that we want full-time, dedicated and conscientious employees… not contractors looking to stay for a only a few weeks during a busy period.
DRS prefers to hire individuals who are interested in a long-term career opportunity. Many of our Technicians have been promoted to a Field Management or Training role and have been with us for several years.
Experience, diversity and personal growth is the fuel that has driven our organization since 1999.
As a DRS Field Technician you will be trained in the installation and servicing of the DISH Satellite TV System. As a Technician you will be routed from home daily.
The routes will consist of a variety of jobs (new installs, trouble calls, upgraders and movers) where commissions will be earned by selling the latest in home entertainment solutions.
• Must successfully pass a criminal background check and drug test
• We also require a valid Florida Driver’s License. (no more than 2 moving violations in 3 years)
• The tech position can be physically challenging as you will be climbing and working from ladders, in some case in excess of 30 feet.
• You will be entering attics and will be exposed to variety of weather elements including; heat, cold, wind, and rain.
• You must be able to safely lift and carry up to 75lbs.
• The job requires you can safely use small hand tools.
• Required to trench/dig, sometimes up 100 feet in order to lay cable.
• You will interact with consumers daily and should be comfortable and able to effectively communicate/train customers on the DISH system
• Technicians must be comfortable offering our customers additional services and products while earning incentives.
• You must be able to safely operate a cargo van
• We operate seven days a week and techs are required to work weekends and holidays.
• Overtime is a daily event as your ending time will vary from day-to-day depending on your assigned jobs and business needs.
• We provide a fully stocked logoed van, cell phone, and applicable tools necessary to perform quality work
• Company uniforms and proper safety boots are required
• Medical/Dental/Vision Care Insurance; Flexible spending accounts
• Company provided life insurance and long term disability insurance
• Employee assistance and education assistance programs
• Employee purchase program
• Voluntary coverage options include short term disability, optional life insurance and supplemental benefit plans such as accident, critical care and hospitalization
• 401(k) Plan with discretionary annual company match – Eligible to participate from date of hire
• Paid Time Off – Eligible from date of hire (PTO will vary based on hire date)
• Career advancement
If this sounds like the right opportunity for your career, send us your resume today.