Posted on Oct. 16, 2017
The Field Service Technician performs scheduled and unscheduled maintenance. This position will maintain, diagnose and repair company assets, maintain repair order documentation and assist other maintenance personnel when required.
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Wear personal protective equipment (PPE) when and where required.
• Immediately report any safety violations and correct unsafe acts or conditions.
• Adhere to policies and procedures governing sites and safety.
• Perform routine maintenance and repairs as directed by maintenance team.
• Fuel and Lube all equipment on the 8 hour interval.
• Perform Technical Inspections and document findings.
• Perform Preventive Maintenance operations as required.
• Perform field maintenance repairs according to work pending reports, Vehicle Condition Reports (VCRs) and Preventative Maintenance (PM) schedules.
• Request parts required as necessary.
• Document repair operations and time tracking in accordance with company policies.
• Ensure service trucks are kept clean, organized, and maintained properly and ready for use at all times.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
• One to three years’ industrial and heavy equipment maintenance experience, a technical degree, or military service in a related field;
• Must possess own tools or be willing to purchase tools;
• Must have excellent communication skills; and
• Formal diesel or heavy equipment training.
• ASE Certifications in Diesel Automotive
• John Deer training certificates
• Caterpillar training certificates
• Case training certifications
• Mine Safety & Health Administration (MSHA) certified
• Valid Texas Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
• Valid Class C Texas driver’s license
Click On Apply Now!