Posted on Aug. 25, 2017
Martin Marietta has a number of openings for Field Mechanics at several of our Colorado locations. These are full time positions and offer a comprehensive benefits package to go with our attractive compensation package.
Perform preventative maintenance and necessary repairs of trucks and heavy equipment as directed.
• Completes required paperwork to maintain equipment and to run the plant according to Martin Marietta Materials standards.
• Inspects and ensures maintenance truck is being maintained properly.
• Ensures Preventative Maintenance services, lubrications services are completed according to Maintenance Module.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• CDL Class B driver’s license with clean driving record
• Clean driving record
• High school degree or equivalent
• 3+ years of heavy equipment and/or on-highway truck maintenance experience
• Willing to work various hours including overtime and work outside in varying weather conditions
• Must be able to pass pre-employment physical/drug/alcohol test
• Able to lift 75 pounds
We offer competitive wages plus this comprehensive benefits package below.
• Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental, Vision
• Health Care Reimbursement Account
• Dependent Care Reimbursement Account
• Wellness Programs
• Employee Assistance Plan
• Paid Holidays and Vacation
• 401(k) with Company matching
• Sickness and Accident – Short-Term Disability
• Optional Long-Term Disability
• Employee Life Insurance
• Spouse & Dependent Life Insurance
• Business Travel Accident Insurance
• Direct Deposit Payroll
• Educational/Tuition Assistance Plan
• College Scholarship Program – for dependent children
• Matching Gift Program
• New Auto Purchase Discount Plans
We are an EOE employer