Posted on Aug. 11, 2017
$13.00– $16.00 Hourly
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan
Jiffy Lube is looking for motivated individuals with leadership potential to join our Field Management Team throughout Suffolk County area! Locations include: Riverhead, Saint James, Huntington Station, Deer Park, Rocky Point, Selden, Port Jefferson Station, Commack, Farmingdale, Shirley, Patchogue)
What we offer:
•Paid training program (You can earn 25 hours of college credit!)
•Oil Change/Service Discounts
•Hourly Plus Incentives and Benefits Package
If you enjoy guiding, leading a team and overseeing customer services, sales, operations, then we would like you to consider a Management Career Path with Heartland Automotive.
We invite you to explore our Field Management career path at Heartland Automotive which include Fast Track Management and Jiffy Lube University career development programs! Apply Today to begin the exploration process and for immediate consideration!
Seeking motivated individuals who are looking for job advancement and career growth for our national teams.
The Assistant General Manager/Assistant Manager position is multi-functional. This is a hands-on management position.
• In addition to oil changes, Jiffy Lube Automotive Services in Heartland range from filter changes and transmission services, to serpentine belt replacement and battery maintenance and replacement.
Heartland Automotive is an equal opportunity and veteran friendly employer.
• Quick Apply: Enter Name, Email, Phone number and paste or attach resume information
• You will receive a link for Application Next Steps on Employer's Career Website
Important Next Steps
• The Employer has also provided the following method for followup: Online
• Click the link provided to you "Employer's Career Website"
Search Preferred Location and Apply
• Enter the preferred "City, State" in the Where box and click "Search for Jobs"
• The current Field Management Jobs List will display
• Select your preferred position and location, and then click "Apply"
• You may search and apply to more than one position
Education requirements• High School Diploma or GED
• Automotive Training is provided
Experience requirementsManagement/Supervisor/Team Lead: 1 year or more
Background in retail, sales, restaurant or hospitality is ideal
Qualifications• Driver's License
• Automotive industry experience is a plus, not required (we provide the necessary paid training!)
ResponsibilitiesThe Assistant General Manager is a leader, focusing on the career development of teammates, providing consistent guidance and direction. When the General Manager is gone, you’re in charge of the store.
Assistant General Manager duties also include:
•Face-to-face interaction with guests, including resolving issues
•Take the initiative to increase sales, improve store profitability and reduce controllable expenses
•As part of the store leadership team, lead team huddles and store meetings
•Manage store inventory and product ordering and receiving
•Mentor all store-level Teammates
•Ensure the building, equipment and grounds are well maintained
SkillsTeam Leadership, Sales, Customer Service, Communications
Work hoursVarious shifts available