Posted on Aug. 11, 2017
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, 401K
PAID TRAINING - Job Advancement Opportunities!
Jiffy Lube is looking for customer-centric individuals with leadership potential to join our Field Management Team throughout St Louis!
•Locations include: University City, Fenton, Ellsville, Florissant, Mehlville, Shrewsbury, Weldon Springs, O'Fallon, Chesterfield and Maryland Heights.
Transitioning Military and Military Veterans are encouraged to apply!
What we offer:
•Paid training program (You can earn 25 hours of college credit!)
•Oil Change/Service Discounts
•Hourly Plus Incentives and Benefits Package
If you enjoy guiding, leading a team and overseeing customer services, sales, operations, then we would like you to consider a Management Career Path with Heartland Automotive.
We invite you to explore our Field Management career path at Heartland Automotive which include Fast Track Management and Jiffy Lube University career development programs! Apply Today to begin the exploration process and for immediate consideration!
Seeking motivated individuals who are looking for job advancement and career growth for our national teams.
The Assistant General Manager/Assistant Manager position is multi-functional. This is a hands-on management position.
• In addition to oil changes, Jiffy Lube Automotive Services in Heartland range from filter changes and transmission services, to serpentine belt replacement and battery maintenance and replacement.
Heartland Automotive is an equal opportunity and veteran friendly employer.
• Quick Apply: Enter Name, Email, Phone number and paste or attach resume information
• You will receive a link for Application Next Steps on Employer's Career Website
Important Next Steps
• The Employer has also provided the following method for followup: Online
• Click the link provided to you "Employer's Career Website"
Search Preferred Location and Apply
• Enter the preferred "City, State" in the Where box and click "Search for Jobs"
• The current Field Management Jobs List will display
• Select your preferred position and location, and then click "Apply"
• You may search and apply to more than one position