Posted on Sep. 2, 2016
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, 401K
Now interviewing motivated individuals who are looking for job advancement and growth for our locations throughout Kirkland Washington area for our Fast Track General Manager Training Program!
Qualified candidates must have 3+ years of retail management experience; automotive experience is a plus!
In addition to oil changes, Jiffy Lube automotive services in Heartland range from filter changes and transmission services, to serpentine belt replacement and battery maintenance and replacement.
WHAT WE OFFER?
Full-time career growth employment opportunity with comprehensive health benefits and paid training. You can earn 25 hours of college credit with our paid training program! Plus Mobile/Internet discounts, Oil Change/Service Discounts and tons of Job Advancement.
General Managers own the overall guest experience and oversee all operations at our Jiffy Lube stores. This includes creating an environment of accountability and increasing sales, controlling costs, managing profitability, satisfying guests, training and developing Teammates, maintaining the appearance of the facilities, protecting the assets of the company and ensuring that proper operational procedures are followed.
General Manager Responsibilities: The General Manager is expected to meet company goals by providing clear direction and setting a positive example for attitude, professionalism, and work ethic. General Manager duties include:
* Provide store-level leadership to Teammates through coaching, training, scheduling and performance management
* Manage the financial health of the store through sales, proper inventory/cash controls, store-level marketing, guest satisfaction and full Profit & Loss responsibility
* Build and develop a winning team through the use of recruiting tools, sound interview techniques and retention strategies
* Create Teammate work schedules, ensuring proper coverage and business needs are met
* Set the example for exceptional guest service, to include appropriate resolution of guest complaints
* Ensure the building, equipment and grounds are well maintained
General Manager Qualifications:
• 3+ years of retail management experience; automotive experience is a plus
• Must have experience with and driven results for a profit and loss center
• Must be able to motivate and inspire Teammates
• Communicate effectively with our guests and at all levels within the organization
• Must be willing and able to comply with all relevant regulatory and compliance standards
Additional Physical Qualifications:
• Must be able to operate equipment such as overhead and floor mounted oil and grease guns, transmission machine, air conditioner service machine, radiator service machine, hand tools and basic office equipment
• Must be able to lift and move work-related items up to 50 pounds
• Must be able to push, pull, pull up, bend at the knees and waist, twist body at the waist, raise and hold arms overhead, turn head-neck-shoulders as needed, grasp and hold tools and other items with hands
• Have a valid driver’s license and be able to drive vehicles
Heartland Automotive is an equal opportunity and veteran friendly employer.