Posted on Apr. 17, 2017
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Disability Insurance
Family Service Worker (Case Manager)
Utilizing the principles of the case management process, conduct assessments, plan, monitor, and mobilize resources to meet family needs; Maintains funded enrollment at assigned center; Recruits and enrolls Head Start eligible children in accordance with federal performance standards.
• Knowledge of principles and practices of social work, principles and techniques of interviewing and assessment.
• Knowledge of diverse ethnic groups, community resources, agencies and organizations.
• Bachelor’s Degree in social work or related degree
• Two (2) years of social service experience
• Knowledge of social work theories and practices
• Paid sick, personal and vacation
• Paid holidays
• Tuition assistance
• Health insurance
• Dental insurance
• Short and long term disability
All applicants must be able to pass an FBI and BCI background check and have a medical exam and TB test prior to employment.
The Child Development Council of Franklin County, Inc. (CDCFC) is a nonprofit organization funded by the Federal government. Founded in 1985, CDCFC operates a Head Start Program for economically disadvantaged children and families in Franklin County, Ohio, as well as other early education and family development programs.
Applicants, please complete the "Quick Apply" contact page with name, email address and phone number. Attach or paste your resume and cover letter in the space provided and click apply now. Continue to the "Company's Employer Website" to complete the online application in it's entirety.
The Child Development Council of Franklin County, Inc. considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, martial or veteran status, the presence of a non job-related condition or disability, or any other legally protected status. We are an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer.