Posted on Jan. 23, 2018
$50,000.00– $65,000.00 Annually
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan
Please select 'Apply Now' for consideration!
Meet our Hiring Managers in person on February 6 & February 13, 2018.
North Pinellas County - Clearwater
Responsible for planning, coordinating, directing and monitoring all operational and financial aspects of the Health Center in conjunction with the physician(s), Regional Manager of Operations, and Regional Medical Director in providing effective leadership to center teammates and overseeing the delivery of quality, cost-effective patient care.
If you are searching for a dynamic, leading-edge company that is focused on providing quality care for our patients and growth opportunities for our employees, you've found the right place!
Our reach extends from the Tampa Bay to Orlando to South Florida, including primary care centers (DaVita Medical Group and HealthCare Partners South Florida) and pharmacies (AmeriDrug).
We have won numerous workplace awards including one of Modern Healthcare Magazine's Top 100 Best Places in Work in Healthcare and Top Places to Work for numerous years.
Our employees work in a safe, caring, primary-care environment with the support of a strong corporate team.
Education requirements• High School Diploma, GED or Equivalent required.
• Bachelor’s degree or a degree in health care field preferred; equivalent experience accepted.
Experience requirements• 5+ years of experience in a Primary Care setting preferred.
• 3+ years of experience in a management capacity is preferred.
• Some healthcare industry experience within managed care and/or medical group operations environment is preferred.
Qualifications• Consistently exhibits behavior and communication skills that demonstrate commitment to superior customer service, including quality and care and concern with each and every internal and external customer.
• Represents the Company in a professional manner, following all Company policies and procedures.
• Uses, protects, and discloses DaVita Medical Group patients’ protected health information (PHI) only in accordance with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) standards.
• Provides overall direction and guidance to clinical and administrative teammates.
• Communicates organizational objectives and vision to the team.
• Assists and supports teammates with the development and implementation of departmental goals, policies, procedures, budgets and reporting tools and change.
• Promotes a team approach to delivering quality, cost-effective care to where patient satisfaction is the primary goal.
• Prepares annual capital equipment and operating budgets for the Health Center. Monitors departmental activities and justifies variances when necessary. Implements effective tools to improve operational efficiencies and control costs.
• Ensures the coordination of provider schedules and the scheduling of patients. Monitors appointment availability and implements changes as needed.
• Works in conjunction with designated Medical Director, Regional Manager and regional team to enhance provider satisfaction. Assists in resolving provider-related issues when necessary.
• Monitors the impact of growth on the facility’s existing space plan based on projected enrollment, visits and utilization.
• Propose, plan and direct facility expansion and enhancement projects when required. Maintains a professional facility appearance that meets patients’ expectations.
• Enhances Health Center visibility through community involvement.
• Participates actively on organizational and ad hoc committees as needed.
• Reports progress, operational issues, organizational opportunities and threats to the regional team on a monthly basis or as needed.
Responsibilities• Monitors patient satisfaction through various programs such as the formal complaint process, new patient survey, CAHPS, HOS, etc. Responds as appropriate.
• Works toward ensuring customer service standards are met.
• Ensure staff compliance with all Company policies and procedures.
• Responsible for team development including recruitment, counseling, mentoring and termination of teammates.
• Ensures all billing policies and procedures are followed.
• Consistently maintain professional appearance. Personally adheres to dress code policy and ensures compliance of their team.
• Consistently demonstrates good written and verbal communication, gets along with coworkers and management, and deals effectively and professionally under pressure.
• Provides leadership experience that directly impacts the hands-on daily operations of the center.
• Adheres and monitors compliance with all to learn and implement appropriate Federal, State, and local regulations
• Uses, protects, and discloses patients’ protected health information (PHI) only in accordance with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) standards.
• Consistently exhibits behavior that exemplifies our core values.
• Ability to multi-task and get stuff done in an efficient and effective manner to ensure center and overall business needs are met.
• Implements best practices to oversee the care of patients and to better meet patient needs.
• Performs additional duties as assigned.
• Must have consistent, punctual and reliable attendance.
• Ability to travel locally to the Corporate office in Saint Petersburg and to other markets as needed.
Skills• Proven leadership abilities.
• Intermediate Microsoft Office applications skills.
• Computer literate.
• Excellent interpersonal verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to interact and verbally communicate effectively with patients and all levels of personnel in a professional, courteous and effective manner with excellent customer service skills.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Ability to multi-task; must possess strong organizational and time management skills.
• Results and goal-oriented with a philosophy for quality improvement.
• Possess high job accuracy, efficiency, and dependability.
• Ability to read, speak, write, and understand the English language fluently.
Work hoursDaVita Medical Group is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita Medical Group makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
DaVita Medical Group will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.