Posted on Nov. 10, 2017
Health Insurance, 401K, Dental Insurance
* Meet our Hiring Managers in person.
* Visit us on Thursday November 16th from 10 am to 2 pm.
* Click Apply now for the location address.
Join one of the fastest growing vacation ownership companies in the world, Diamond Resorts International®
Imagine a Career Focused on Improving Lives Through the Power of Vacations!
DIAMOND RESORTS INTERNATIONAL® OFFERS:
• Competitive Compensation
• Outstanding Benefits (Medical, Dental, 401K w/ Company Matching)
• Resort Privilege Program (eligibility for travel discounts)
• Industry Leading Training Program
• Eligibility for our tuition assistance program
• Real Opportunities for Growth!
If you are passionate about providing a product that you believe in, then partner with a global leader in the industry and start delivering Vacations for Life® today!
FACILITIES TECHNICIAN I
Under direct supervision, the Facilities Technician I performs general facilities duties.
• Fabricates and repairs structures.
• Completes log on work performed, as directed.
• Refurbishes or remodels rooms.
• Store chemicals and supplies in accordance with the Company safety policy.
• Paints walls, doors, ceiling, etc.
• Completes all required Company trainings and compliance courses as assigned.
• Adheres to Company standards and maintains compliance with all policies and procedures.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Able to establish and maintain a cooperative working relation.
• Able to use sound judgment; work independently, with minimal supervision.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Able to perform a variety of duties, often changing from one task to another of a different nature, with impending deadlines and/or established timeframes.
• Performs well with frequent interruptions and/or distractions.
Confidential Interviews will be arranged if required.
Equal Opportunity Employer