Posted on Jun. 15, 2017
Fabricator / Welder Position
First Shift, Competitive Pay, Excellent Benefits!
$16 - $19/hr based on experience
Lauyans & Company, Inc. is seeking Fabricators/Assemblers for its engineered and standard products division. Lauyans & Company, Inc. is an innovative engineering and manufacturing company providing industry with conveyor systems, storage systems and permanent magnet solutions. We are looking for experienced Fabricators/Assemblers to join our team and establish themselves with our company, which provides a very competitive and extensive compensation package to include, but not limited to; competitive hourly rate, health, dental, and vision insurance; company paid Short Term Disability and Life Insurance and an 401k plan with Employer Match.
• Fabricate assemblies for structural metal products such as framework for machinery.
• Construct templates and fixtures for repetitive work.
• Read and interpret blueprints, engineering specifications, and shop orders.
• Must be able to MIG weld structural and sheet metal steel.
• Final check of weldment against drawing prior to release for painting.
• Perform final assembly such as fit-up and alignment of shafts, sprockets, chain and
• Set up and operate fabricating machines such as Saw, Cutting torch, Drill press, Iron worker, brake press, Plasma cutter, Shear, and TIG weld sheet metal a plus but not necessary.
• 2-3 years fabrication and welding experience.
• Blue print reading training or equivalent experience.
• Ability to drive a fork lift.
• The work requires moderate to heavy physical exertion on a regular basis such as lifting, bending, pushing, pulling, stooping, standing, kneeling, and reaching.
• First Shift, Full Time position with mandatory overtime during peak times.
• Lauyans offers competitive wages with optional benefits package including medical, dental, vision, short term disability, life insurance, paid time off, holiday pay and matching 401K. For further information about Lauyans and Company, Inc please visit our web site at http://www.lauyans.com
1. Fill out the "Quick Apply" Form.
2. Select the employer email address to email employer directly