Posted on Dec. 7, 2017
$16.00– $19.00 Hourly
Fabricator / Welder Position
$16 - $19/hr based on experience
• Lauyans offers competitive wages with optional benefits package including medical, dental, vision, short term disability, life insurance, paid time off, holiday pay and matching 401K.
Lauyans & Company, Inc. is seeking Fabricators/Assemblers for its engineered and standard products division. Lauyans & Company, Inc. is an innovative engineering and manufacturing company providing industry with conveyor systems, storage systems and permanent magnet solutions. We are looking for experienced Fabricators/Assemblers to join our team and establish themselves with our company, which provides a very competitive and extensive compensation package to include, but not limited to; competitive hourly rate, health, dental, and vision insurance; company paid Short Term Disability and Life Insurance and an 401k plan with Employer Match.
Experience requirements• 2-3 years fabrication and welding experience.
• Blue print reading training or equivalent experience.
• Ability to drive a fork lift.
Qualifications• The work requires moderate to heavy physical exertion on a regular basis such as lifting, bending, pushing, pulling, stooping, standing, kneeling, and reaching.
Responsibilities• Fabricate assemblies for structural metal products such as framework for machinery.
• Construct templates and fixtures for repetitive work.
• Read and interpret blueprints, engineering specifications, and shop orders.
• Must be able to MIG weld structural and sheet metal steel.
• Final check of weldment against drawing prior to release for painting.
• Perform final assembly such as fit-up and alignment of shafts, sprockets, chain and
Skills• Set up and operate fabricating machines such as Saw, Cutting torch, Drill press, Iron worker, brake press, Plasma cutter, Shear, and TIG weld sheet metal a plus but not necessary.
Work hours• First Shift, Full Time position with mandatory overtime during peak times.
1. Fill out the "Quick Apply" Form.
2. Select the employer email address to email employer directly