Posted on Oct. 5, 2016
Health Insurance, Life Insurance
Niemco Fabricators, Inc. has an immediate opening for a highly qualified and experienced
Fabrication Plant Manager
Niemco Fabricators, Inc. is a metal working job shop building industrial equipment and supply parts for major conveyor manufacturers, utility companies and other OEMS. In addition, Niemco has a well-equipped machine shop and a first class industrial laser shop. Niemco has approximately 40 full-time employees with half of those assigned to the fabrication shop.
We are seeking a Fabrication Plant Manager with:
1. At least 5 years of experience in managing a metal working shop of comparable size and complexity. Combination of education, training and related hands on experience. Bachelor’s Degree preferred, but not required.
2. The ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels within the organization from those on a peer level to supervision of subordinates on the shop floor.
3. The ability to solve problems quickly and keep multiple jobs and projects on schedule.
4. Respect for the opinions and input of other equally talented managers.
5. Sufficient technical skill to be able to know when the whole story has or has not been told.
6. The ability to recruit, train, and retain a competent fabrication workforce.
Niemco offers a competitive salary and employee benefit package including: Health, Life, Short-term Disability Insurances, paid vacations and holidays.
Niemco strives to be a drug and alcohol free environment with post-employment and random drug and alcohol screens being a condition of employment.
Please forward your resume with cover letter to the owner via e-mail.
To Apply via email:
1. Fill out the "Quick Apply" form and select "Apply now"
2. Then select employer email to email employer directly