Posted on Feb. 26, 2018
Founded in 1975, Mid-State started out as a Machine Shop with 15 employees servicing mostly Phosphate industry. Today, Mid-State Industrial Services employees over 500 people serving the Phosphate, Chemical, Power, Citrus, Sand & Aggregate, and many other industries by offering turnkey solutions including field maintenance, fabrication, dragline repair, machining, pump repair, gearbox repair, and valve repair. MS is equipped with industry experts, 200,000 square foot of shop space, and overhead crane capacity up to 35 tons allowing MS to meet all of our clients’ needs.
Education requirementsHigh School Diploma
Experience requirements• Able to complete material
• Preferred training in any material takeoff software.
Qualifications• Well versed in reading and interpreting various construction
• Preferred experience with Steel Fabrication
Responsibilities• Presents prepared estimate by combining numerical data and
descriptive information in a clear, concise proposal.
• Maintains company’s proprietary cost database by entering
and backing-up data.
• Maintains technical knowledge by attending project walk-
throughs and interfacing with client.
• Reviews scope of work with client prior to contract execution
Skills• Organized with a high attention to detail
• Can work with little supervision to complete estimate by
Work hours• Location- Lakeland, Fl
• Benefits Available – Medical, dental & vision Insurance, 401K,
vacation & holiday pay