Posted on Oct. 10, 2017
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan
Competitive Pay & Benefits Package!
Fun Job in a family owned company and lots of room for growth!
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K, paid time off and more!
Works in tandem and rotation with other staff to efficiently and quickly provide basic maintenance and service repairs to the dealerships customers.
Responsibilities- Safely drive vehicle onto lift and set the lift.
- Check operation of lights, horn and tire pressure and records results in proper format.
- Open the hood and tests the battery. Print results of tests and create a sticker for the customer.
- Indicate intent to raise the vehicle by shouting “clear”, allowing second technician to safely step away from vehicle.
- Inspect and measure brake thickness, tire tread depth, and checks and sets tire pressure, recording the results in the proper format.
- Rotate tires as directed by service consultant.
- Take inspection sheet to service consultant documenting inspections performed and recommendations for additional repairs needed.
- Indicate intent to lower the vehicle by shouting “clear”, allowing second technician to safely step away from the vehicle.
- Replace oil change reminder sticker in the windshield and reset the oil change reminder light.
- Drive vehicle to delivery area.
- Direct vehicle safely onto the lift.
- Follow procedural checks progressing around the vehicle as completed (front lights, left wiper, rear lights, rear wiper, right wiper).
- Indicate intent to raise vehicle by shouting “clear”, allowing second technician to safely step away from the vehicle.
- Operate the air gun during tire rotation process.
- Report results of inspection to second technician for notation (“call outs”).
- Remove oil filter, drain oil and replace with new oil and filter.
- Indicate intent to lower vehicle by shouting “clear” allowing second technician to safely step away from vehicle.
- Top off fluids and check transmission fluid and oil level caps to make sure they are secured.
- Install or repair any additional items as directed by the Service Consultant.
- Prepare work area for the next vehicle.
Work hoursDay Shift
Complete "Quick Apply" form, attach resume, and select "Apply Now".