Posted on Sep. 23, 2016
Full Time, Part Time, Contract
Compensation: Partnership: 50% of monthly store profit
Looking for that unique Fine Jewelry partner.
Do you have a flair for fine jewelry ... and the ability to sell it? Imagine having the capability to select what jewelry you sell ...with no cost of inventory ... then get handsomely rewarded when it sells! If this has appeal ... we need you!
The ideal candidate has:
• Willingness to learn and follow our proven and successful business plan, merging that with your successful jewelry knowledge and expertise.
• Sales experience dealing with fine jewelry, as well as jewelry evaluation.
• GIA certification.
• Experience dealing with national jewelry vendors and suppliers.
• Unrelenting friendly personality, enjoys selling, and dealing with the public.
• Attention to detail and pride as a multi-tasker.
• Desire to be rewarded for high performance appropriately.
• Ability to hire, train, and supervise assistants.
• Basic administrative skills to run a business operation.
• Computer skills.
Note: all candidates are subjects to a background check and drug test.
We’re the largest furniture consignment business in the country (currently 18 open locations with 21+ year’s success).
We have fine jewelry departments in each store where we parade thousands of customers before the jewelry counter.
Everything is consigned. Consignments come from National Mfg.’s, Vendors, and the area's better homes/residents.
Check out our website, thehomeconsignmentcenter.com