Posted on Sep. 29, 2016
Full Time, Part Time
Health Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan
Boone Brothers is seeking:
Experienced Commercial Roofers - Journeyman / Foreman
Work with us on our Highly Prestigious - High End projects that are household words, earning you the respect in your trade that you deserve!
Salary range: Base pay rate $14/hr. up to $25+/hr. for highly qualified/experienced commercial roofers.
While working with Boone Brothers you will be part of a team in which you will receive state of the art, trainings that will enhance your career, make you a cherished and highly valued employee with skills that will follow you throughout your career!
We are looking for experienced individuals having a minimum of 3-5 years actual field installation experience who is looking to be trained and advance. You should also have experience as a Supervisor, Foreman or Journeyman. Certain Requirements may be waived if skills are equivalent. Bilingual ability a Huge Plus!!
• Read and Write ad High School Level
• Basic Math Skill for calculating measurements, area, length and plan ahead
• Must be someone who can Delegate and is efficient
• Should be able to lead, train others and teach new Employees
• Must be able to effectively communicate with field crew, office staff, and on site Management in English.
• Knowledge of Installation of Single-Ply, Modified Bitumen, and BUR Roof Systems
• Training of new hires for skill set and encouraging advancement of all employees
• Safety Program Enforcement
• Paperwork processing as required for each project by BBR and by contractor
• Able to access field conditions and realize when communication with the office if required for coordination
• Direct and organize crew members for efficient productive install process.
Additional Beneficial Skills:
• Experience or an understanding of sheet metal installation
• Ability to read blueprints
• Experience or understanding of sheet metal installation
• Crew Leadership
• Able to understand and participate in field meetings.
Boone Brothers offers its employees a competitive benefits package.
• Employee Medical
• Earned Paid Leave
• Family Medical
• Vision Packages
• Bonus Potential
• Life Insurance
As one of the largest commercial roofing companies in the area we have built an outstanding reputation for quality service, and dependability with our Contractors, Building Owners and Property Managers. That gives us a competitive edge for negotiating new projects in both the new construction and reroof/repair market.
Boone Brothers is a family founded and run company that believes our employees are the true foundation of what makes and keeps our company strong. Boone Brothers has a long-term core of employees with work history 15-20 years or more. We have been in business for over 35 years with our Kansas City location.
We have a strong safety program, stable, friendly-personable business-and we are not a corporate conglomerate.
Come work for a Prestigious-High End company in business 35+ years with local high profile customers including:
The University of Kansas (Allen Fieldhouse, Blake Hall, Fraser Hall etc.), Area wide school Districts, (Shawnee Mission, Olathe, Gardner Edgerton and more), KU Medical Center, the Intercontinental Hotel, Sheraton including Overland Park Convention Center, Locarno and KC area Plaza Historic Buildings and Loft Renovation.
You may call or email for information but your application must be done in person. Call or email us for appointment.
Boone Brothers Roofing is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to promoting a culturally diverse workforce.