Posted on Mar. 16, 2017
Hoodz is now hiring:
Exhaust Cleaning Technicians
Do you get satisfaction from a job well done? Are you looking for a steady paycheck with a growing and stable company?
Enjoy some flexibility from a job that gives you time off during the day. Work for a great team of owners who treat you like a person, not just another number.
We are seeking Cleaning Technicians to join our team and become part of a company that is known for performing quality work while providing friendly customer service.
If you have a solid work history with a good attendance record and are looking for more than just a job, this opportunity may be for you.
Must have a flexible schedule to work nights and early mornings (when client serviced locations are typically closed).
Mechanical experience is helpful.
Requires a valid driver’s license, dependable transportation and ability to pass a background check and drug test.
Must be a team-player with the ability to take directions and read and understand safety and work procedures.
Job duties may include:
• Power washing kitchen exhaust system: hoods, ducts, filters and exhaust fans.
• Setup and tear-down of all equipment at the job site, including hanging plastic sheeting, securing ladders and wiping down of stainless steel hoods, etc.
• Operation of cleaning equipment such as wet/dry vacuums, high pressure hoses, and pre-sprayers.
• Perform physical demands including:
o Lift/carry up to 50 pounds
o Work in small or tight areas
o Kneel/stand for long periods of time
o Climb ladders and tolerate heights
• Maintaining and reporting any deficiencies of equipment.
• Providing customer service through thorough communication with customers.
HOODZ is a national chain of companies that cleans commercial kitchen exhaust systems from roof to cook-top. We service schools, restaurants, hotels and the healthcare industry. We are known for providing consistent, quality service whether it is cleaning exhaust systems, our specialty, or providing other cleaning services.
Please send a cover letter highlighting why you’d be a great fit for us, your salary requirements and a resume via e-mail - see apply buttons.