Thursday, July 26, 2018
- 07/26/2018 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Over 35 companies filling 2000 positions in New Mexico and neighboring states!
Chemical Operators , Class A CDL Drivers, Class B CDL Drivers, Class A CDL-Fleet Drivers, Class A CDL-Sand Haulers, Class A Transport Drivers, Completions, Construction, Derrickhands, Diesel Mechanics, Dispatchers, Drilling Services, Electronic Technicians, Environmental Specialists, Equipment Operators, Equipment Operators-Frac, Field Engineers - Frac, Field Hands, Field Safety Coordinators, Field Supervisors, Field Supervisors-Rig & Snubbing, Flatbed Drivers, Floorhands, Flowback Operators, Foremen, Frac Drivers, Frac Fuelers, Frac Technicians, Drilling Fluids, Fuel Transport Drivers, Gas Line Service Techs, General Labor, Heavy Equipment Operators, Laborers, Logistcs/Transportation Mechanics, Mechanics, Non CDL Gravity Techs, Oilfield Laborers-Entry Level, Operations Managers, Parts Clerk, Operations Supervisors, Pilot Drivers (No CDL Req), Pipeline Foreman, Pipeline Project Managers, Pipeline Superintendents, Pipeline Technicians, and more...
By attending a JobNewsUSA.com Job Fair you will find opportunities to:
• Build your professional network.
• Meet one on one with recruiters & hiring managers from top employers who are now hiring for immediate openings.
• Find out about an employer's upcoming opportunities that may not be advertised to the general public.
• Some employers will offer on the spot interviews and job offers, this is a unique opportunity to get guaranteed face time and make personal connections.
Pre-register now to attend. You will receive a reminder email two days prior to the event.
Job seekers are encouraged to dress professionally and bring resumes or work history with them to the event.
Free parking and admission!