Wednesday, August 8, 2018
- 08/08/2018 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
ATTN: JOB SEEKERS! 100s of Jobs are up for grabs at the Columbus Job Fair! Openings are available throughout the Greater Columbus area, Entry-Level to Management, in almost EVERY Industry!
OhioMeansJobs / Columbus, Franklin County will be offering:
Resume Workshops, Interview Workshops, Networking/Job Club
Impact / Wendy Taylor will be offering:
Resume Review, Making a Job Fair work for you.
Open Positions: Account Executives, Administrative, Airbnb Specialist, Assistant Managers, Automotive Technicians, Billing Administrator, Cabinet Installers, Carpet Cleaners, Clerical, Customer Service Representatives, Direct Care Workers, Package Delivery Drivers, Dock Workers, Floor Technicians, Forklift Operators, Hardwood Floor Refinishers, Industrial Positions, Laborers, Maintenance Supervisor, Maintenance Mechanics, Management, Nurses (LPN/RN), Optical Technician, Order Selectors, Order Writers, Pallet Jack Operators, Package Handlers, Pick and Pack, Production, Retail Sales Associates, Supervisors, Tax Professionals, Tractor Trailer Drivers, Tradesmen, Warehouse Associates and more…
By attending a JobNewsUSA.com Job Fair you will find opportunities to:
• Build your professional network.
• Meet one on one with recruiters & hiring managers from top employers who are now hiring for immediate openings.
• Find out about an employer's upcoming opportunities that may not be advertised to the general public.
• Some employers will offer on the spot interviews and job offers, this is a unique opportunity to get guaranteed face time and make personal connections.
Pre-register now to attend. You will receive a reminder email two days prior to the event.
Job seekers are encouraged to dress professionally and bring resumes or work history with them to the event.
Free parking and admission!