Posted on Oct. 31, 2017
Responsible for the estimating of new and existing parts. Design and Purchasing of Tooling and Fixtures. Provide support to Sales, Engineering and Production.
Experience requirements• 2-5 years Manufacturing experience, or
• 2-5 years Cost Estimating experience.
• Knowledge of foam products and processes is a plus
• Knowledge in adhesive/foam lamination and die cutting
Skills• Ability to read blueprints and drawings
• Computer knowledge in Windows based applications (Microsoft Office-Word/Excel, AutoCad)…
• Good communication skills.
• Have good mechanical skills
• Good writing and communication skills
Work hoursDay Shift
To Email Employer:
1. Fill out the "Quick Apply" Form, attached your resume and select "APPLY NOW!"