Posted on Apr. 17, 2017
Midstate Machine is an industrial maintenance and repair company based in Lakeland, Florida. We are seeking a motivated Estimating Project Coordinator to join our existing estimating team. This individual will be in charge of implementing a new software program to the Estimating Department.
• Understanding engineering drawings including the materials and activates necessary to fabricate and machine parts
• Review and analyze quotes to actual job performance and implement lessons learned
• Must have an understanding of basic business processes such as procuring and quoting material and cost reviews
• Must be able to understand the basics of software databases, data control, and reporting
• Must have proficient or advanced software skills capable of maintaining existing standards, evaluating software usage to make recommendations to management, and identify non-standard usage for remediation
• Highly organized, efficient, and detail oriented
• Strong Math Foundation Required
• Strong organizational and Critical thinking skills. The ability to consider the strengths and weaknesses through the estimating process to foresee the profit and loss margin.
• Possess superior time management skills to meet and exceed expectations
• Ability to read and interpret blueprint drawings and specifications
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel
• Ability to interpret, manipulate, and elaborate on databases packed with huge details of manufacturing date.
• Ability to be proficient and familiar with plant equipment, processes, and safety standards
• Penta, Costimator, or other estimating software and CAD experience preferred.
• Competitive Base Salary
• Company sponsored Health Plan, 401K with company match, comprehensive benefit package
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Lakeland, Florida
• High School Diploma or equivalent and 5 years of relevant experience or Bachelor’s Degree in Technical or Engineering discipline with 1 year of relevant experience.
Please click 'Apply Now' to submit your resume today, and thank you for your interest in Mid-State Machine!