Posted on Mar. 2, 2018
EcoStim Energy Solutions is currently hiring for the Fairview, OK area.
NOW HIRING: Equipment Operators with CDL
***Interested candidates will be redirected to our online application site/careers page for easy apply or you can apply in person at our Fairview, OK location***
We seek the same excellence in our workforce as we do for the solutions we provide. For qualified applicants, EcoStim Energy Solutions offers challenging and rewarding career opportunities, along with competitive compensation and benefits packages.
Upon hire: Two weeks of paid vacation accrued per year (accrual begins immediately), and 6 days of paid sick leave.
Eligible after 30 days of employment. The Company plan shall include:
• General Medical Insurance
• Short Term Disability
• Long Term Disability
401k – EcoStim will automatically enroll you in its 401k plan. Beginning in 2018, the Company will match up to 5% of all contributions that you make.
Support well site and assemble operations. Operates a company vehicle on a daily basis between district and work site to deliver products, service tools, and equipment.
High School diploma or equivalent
Valid Commercial Operator’s license or the ability to obtain one
Ability to comply with DOT Regulations and Health Requirements
Ability to work flexible work schedule, including long and/or irregular hours
Must have a telephone or page and ability to be on 24 hour call
Satisfactory Driving Record
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Ecostim
• Responsible for maintaining equipment, and accurate DOT logs
• Maintain satisfactory driving record
• Ability to learn the disciplines of driving and rigging up equipment on location
• Ability to verbally communicate and understand details and directions
• Must be will to obtain knowledge of pumping standards
• Ability to learn to operate auxiliary equipment; stake bed, acid transport and sand pump
• Ability to learn to operate equipment and support well site activity
• Ability to maintain condition treating iron
• Perform duties according to the documented Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Work Place Instructions
• Perform various other duties assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job
Equal Opportunity Employer