Posted on May. 4, 2017
NOW HIRING EQUIPMENT OPERATORS WITH OIL AND GAS EXPERIENCE!
With limited supervision, responsible for equipment operation and logistics coordination at the frac site.
Experience and Essential Skill Requirements:
• Sufficient education to complete written documentation and records; or an equivalent combination of experience, education and training that provides the desired knowledge, skills and characteristics.
• Must be able to read and interpret work plans and orders, use simple math, and use basic hand held measuring tools.
• A minimum of 2 years of conveyor system operation or comparable experience along with prior experience operating small equipment, such as forklifts.
• Previous oilfield or drilling site operations experience is preferred.
• Basic maintenance skills to check fluids and inspect equipment is required.
• Basic computer skills required.
• Must be able to communicate effectively, using both written and spoken forms of communication.
• Must be a self-starter and work with minimal supervision.
• Must be willing to work any assigned shift, overtime, weekends, and holidays.
• Must be authorized to work in the U.S. on a full time basis and be at least 18 years of age.
• Must have high safety standard for self and others.
• Must be able to work effectively in a team environment and collaborate effectively with others.
1. Monitors orders and schedules and reviews daily work plan with supervisor.
2. Assists with inventory control at the frac site and observes operations to ensure quality control is maintained.
3. Ensures the safe and efficient movement of trucks and forklifts at the frac site at all times.
4. In compliance with established safety policies, ensures daily, weekly, and/or monthly safety protocols are performed and logged. Facilitates safety meetings on site.
5. Assists site crew with mobilization of conveyor systems.
6. Monitors automated conveyor belt system that conveys containers of sand to the well head for frac process.
7. Presses buttons and turns dials to start conveyor system and regulate speed of conveyor system.
8. Observes containers moving on conveyors, or observes lights on control panel to monitor flow and operation of system.
9. Stops equipment and clears jams, using hand tools.
10. Coordinates loading of containers to conveyor system with site supervisor and forklift operator. Coordinates removal of empty containers with site supervisor and forklift operator.
11. Observes operation to detect equipment malfunction and informs supervisor when malfunction occurs.
12. Ensures containers unloaded at well head are recorded accurately in Propx tracking system or manually logged.
13. May perform basic preventive maintenance on equipment or inspect equipment prior to start-up and record equipment condition and any maintenance performed.
14. Assist with general site housekeeping before leaving location.
Hi-Crush is a leading domestic producer and supplier of premium Northern White frac sand used to enhance recovery rates of hydraulically fractured oil and natural gas wells throughout all major U. S. unconventional basins.
We provide unlimited possibilities for highly motivated people who seek a challenging career in an environment that rewards hard work, initiative, and results. Hi-Crush offers competitive salaries with a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, short-term disability, and life insurance. We also provide education, training, and leadership mentoring for qualified individuals.
A career at Hi-Crush can be as challenging, exciting, and rewarding as you make it.