Posted on Sep. 26, 2016
Legacy Supply Chain Services
Equipment Operator - Cherry Picker
Competitive Pay, Benefits
Meet our Hiring Managers in person
Visit us on Wednesday, September 28th from 10am-2pm
Click apply now for the location address in Jeffersonville
LEGACY Supply Chain Services, a leading distribution, technology, and integrated logistics provider has been recognized by Inbound Logistics as a Top 100 3PL Provider and by Inc. Magazine as one of the 5000 Fastest Growing Companies in America.
LEGACY Supply Chain Services recognizes and values the diversity of its teammates, customers and business partners. EOE/M/F/D/V This position offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including 401(k) with generous company match.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Pick both paper and Radio Frequency (RF) orders at established pick rate.
• Meet speed of shipment timeframes.
• Perform replenishment and return-to-stock operations, utilizing RF put-away procedures.
• Be certified on forklift trucks, cherry picker, turret truck and standup equipment.
• Have the ability to work at various heights, (up to 40” above floor) throughout the facility.
• Pick orders from all areas of the warehouse: fast pick, shelving, bulk pick.
• Pick the right part and the correct quantity.
• Pick large consolidated (truck) and multi-line orders.
• Accumulate pre-pack work order stock.
• Process LTL and TL orders for shipment and load trailers.
• Perform audits on orders.
• Have a high school diploma or GED. The position requires the employee to stand sometimes in excess of 7 hours and frequently walk, reach and lift. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.