at IBC Bank
Posted on May. 18, 2017
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K
IBC Bank is Now Hiring Entry Level Tellers.
We are hiring for select locations throughout Austin/Central Texas and Bastrop areas.
If you're an enthusiastic people-person that's looking for a new career opportunity come join our winning team! We'll train you for success.
As an IBC Teller Sales Associate, you will provide prompt, professional-based sales and superior customer service with a “we do more” attitude and efficient and friendly service. In addition, you'll be expected to cross sell financial services to existing and prospective customers of the bank for the purpose of branch growth with complete customer satisfaction. You'll process transactions for various types of accounts including checking, saving, loans in accordance with bank procedures. You will prepare daily general ledger entries, adhere to guidelines established to maintain a balanced drawer, and possess excellent communication skills to meet our goal of providing excellent customer service.
Additional Duties Include:
• Outside Sales - you'll help pass out flyers at businesses, on cars, putting door hangers on homes
• Participation in sales presentations/promotional activities
• Weekly/monthly sales requirements
• Phone Calls
• Participation in Networking activities such as Chamber of Commerce
• Networking groups, Toastmasters, etc.
• Opportunity to make monthly incentive – no cap on amount
• Cash-handling duties
• High School Diploma or GED
• Customer service experience preferred.
• Cash handling and bilingual a plus but not required.
IBC offers a comprehensive benefits program to all full-time employees. Many of our benefits are also available for our part time employees.
• Medical Coverage
• Dental Coverage
• Basic Life Insurance
• Supplemental Life Insurance
• Disability Insurance
• Medical Spending Account
• Child Care Spending Account
• Profit Sharing
• Tuition Assistance Program
• Computer Assistance Purchase Program
• Sick Leave
Does this sound like the career for you? If so, click "Apply Now" on this page to forward your resume today.
IBC Bank - We Do More!
With 204 facilities and more than 309 ATMs serving 88 communities throughout Texas and Oklahoma, IBC offers excellent opportunities for individuals seeking long-term career growth and advancement. IBC is an award-winning employer providing some of the best employee benefits in the industry. Our dedications to diversity, professional development and community involvement build the perfect environment in which to grow and excel.
EEO/Affirmative Action employer