at IBC Bank
Posted on Oct. 7, 2016
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan
Now Hiring Entry Level Tellers!
We are hiring for locations throughout the Austin area. We’re seeking enthusiastic, career oriented individuals to join our winning team! We train you for success!!
Meet with recruiters in person on October 11, 2016 from 10am-2pm (click "Apply Now" on this page for address and directions).
The IBC Teller Sales Associate will provide prompt, professional-based sales and superior customer service with a “we do more” attitude and efficient and friendly service in addition to cross selling financial services to existing and prospective customers of the bank for the purpose of branch growth with complete customer satisfaction; process transactions for various types of accounts including checking, saving, loans in accordance with bank procedures; prepare daily general ledger entries; adhere to guidelines established to maintain a balanced drawer; excellent communication skills.
Additional duties include:
• Outside sales - passing out flyers at businesses, on cars, putting door hangers on homes
• Participation in sales presentations/promotional activities
• Weekly/monthly sales requirements
• Phone Calls
• Participation in Networking activities such as Chamber of Commerce
• Networking groups, Toastmasters, etc.
• Opportunity to make monthly incentive – no cap on amount
• Cash-handling duties
• High School Diploma or GED
• Customer service experience preferred.
• Cash handling and bilingual a plus but not required.
Click "Apply Now" on this page to forward your resume today!
IBC Bank - We Do More!