Posted on May. 18, 2020
Health and Life Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, Vacation Pay, 9 Paid Holidays
Has your position been affected by the COVID-19? Are you looking for new opportunities? We look forward to hearing from you.
Content Reviewers/Moderators are responsible for the day to day management of Application or Internet content, ensuring a quality experience is provided to millions of application or internet users. Reviewers have the opportunity to make a significant and direct impact on the quality of social media and advertising products. Work includes screening and monitoring social media sites or applications for abusive, violent, maliciously false or other inappropriate content ensuring a safe experiences for users and communities. Content Reviewers are responsible for optimal quality and productivity levels by making decisions regarding the content based on guidelines and policies.. Requires energetic professional with some technical aptitude and strong attention to detail. Experience in social media and advertising and in dealing with online website navigation is required.
***Temporary "work from home" option during COVID-19 Pandemic. ***
Education requirements• BA/BS degree or equivalent preferred.
Qualifications• Resiliency: Ability to view content that may be offensive, strong or abhorrent, with understanding.
• Fluency in written and spoken English or language required by the project
• Languages Required English/Hebrew/Hindu/Urdu
• Proven ability to deliver highest quality results while paying strict attention to detail.
• Analytical, a quick learner, and have a penchant for providing a better experience for Internet users.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment with high volume and complex demands.
• Strong team player that can remain positive during challenging assignments and balance priorities when necessary.
• Have a strong desire to learn continually and grow professionally.
• Personal experience using internet websites and internet social communication tools.
• If required by project: Strong knowledge of national and international political, historical and social news and figures in the media.
• Comfortable with and understand that the job requires reviewing internet content that may be deemed inappropriate and/or contain explicit material.
• Strong work ethic and ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Advanced MS Excel and Word skills coupled with exceptional attention to detail and a proven ability to quickly learn new tools.
Responsibilities• Responsible for evaluating online social media or advertising content in conjunction with policy.
• Visually navigate and review images and text-based content through internally developed applications or client tools as appropriate.
• Participate in meetings to discuss findings and ongoing recommendations.
• Use internally developed applications to generate quality reports if required.
• Maintain high quality deliverables in daily workflow.
• Examine content which may include ad units, applications or web pages and record findings and opinions using web-based tools and workflow systems.
• Work with engineering and linguistics to help improve the quality of next generation web services as required.
• Work with exceptional attention to detail and deliver optimal quality and productivity levels through data analysis.
Work hoursTemporary "work from home" option during COVID-19 Pandemic.
Apply today for immediate consideration!
While performing the duties of this job the employee requires mobility, the ability to distinguish letters, numbers and symbols as well as hand/eye coordination. The employee regularly sits for long periods of time. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms. The employee regularly uses office equipment such as multi-line telephone systems, fax machine, copy machine, calculator. Employee will regularly use a computer for extended periods of time. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
All of the above job duties may be changed/modified/deleted at any time by the Company; any other job duties may be assigned as needed.