at HVHC Inc
Posted on Sep. 21, 2016
HVHC Inc. is a privately-held, for-profit holding company with a portfolio of vision companies which includes, among other companies, Davis Vision, Inc., and Visionworks of America, Inc. Together the vertically integrated company is the third largest provider of managed vision care products and services, and the third largest operators of specialty optical retail stores in the United States. It is also the second largest designer and distributor of eyewear in the United States and seventh largest global distributor of eyewear.
We currently have an opening for a top notch individual at our Headquarters in San Antonio, Texas for the position of Human Resource Associate. The Associate will be accountable for the integrity of associate data in the HRIS system and completeness of personnel files for HVHC. Acts as a gatekeeper for HR questions and requests by locations serviced and refers to appropriate party for resolution.
• First contact for all HR administrative issues for stores and departments in service area; answer routine questions by referring to appropriate guidance per SOP, handbook, or HVHC Policy and Procedure book, or Benefits Guide applicable to location.
• Audit and enter Human Resources paperwork; ensure all necessary new-hire and termination paperwork is completed per company, state, and federal guidelines.
• Ensure that all associates are processed through the E-Verify program.
·High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent work experience
Experience & Background:
·One to three (3) years of HR experience or related field experience
·Proficiency in Word, Excel, and HRIS systems
·User knowledge of Ceridian’s Source 550 preferred
·Professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
· Bilingual (Spanish) helpful, but not required
·Maintain high degree of confidentiality and professionalism
·Strong organizational skills
·Ability to prioritize detailed tasks with minimal input to accomplish daily and long-term goals.
· High level of attention to details
If you are prohibited from working on a government contract, this may disqualify you from consideration for this position.
HVHC is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual preference, age, national origin, ethnicity, disability or veteran status, or any other protected status designated by federal, state or local law.
Meet our Hiring Managers in person.
*Visit us on 9/28 from 10a to 2p.
*Click Apply now for the location address.