at IBC Bank
Posted on Feb. 23, 2018
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan
IBC Bank is Now Hiring for Entry-Level Event Coordinators for the Austin/Central Texas area.
If you're an enthusiastic people-person that's looking for a new career opportunity come join our winning team! We'll train you for success.
Click "Apply Now" on this page to submit your resume today!
IBC offers a comprehensive benefits program to all full-time employees. Many of our benefits are also available for our part time employees.
• Medical Coverage
• Dental Coverage
• Basic Life Insurance
• Supplemental Life Insurance
• Disability Insurance
• Medical Spending Account
• Child Care Spending Account
• Profit Sharing
• Tuition Assistance Program
• Computer Assistance Purchase Program
• Sick Leave
Does this sound like the career for you? Click 'Apply Now' to submit your resume and letter of interest immediately.
IBC Bank - We Do More!
With 204 facilities and more than 309 ATMs serving 88 communities throughout Texas and Oklahoma, IBC offers excellent opportunities for individuals seeking long-term career growth and advancement. IBC is an award-winning employer providing some of the best employee benefits in the industry. Our dedications to diversity, professional development and community involvement build the perfect environment in which to grow and excel.
EEO/Affirmative Action employer
Education requirements• Degree in Marketing preferred
ResponsibilitiesPosition will work within the marketing department including, but not limited to the duties outlined below:
• Gather all sponsorship requests
• Present in Operations Meetings
• Process payment afterwards if sponsoring – including all CRA and NCES documentation when necessary.
• Record all donations in Budget Spreadsheet
• Create flyers for branches for promotions
• Create materials for backroom departments (Now Hiring, etc.)
Bank Campaigns and Promotions
• Coordinate with Corporate, Taylor West, etc. on messaging for our market for promotions
• Facilitate amounts to order
• Send all necessary information and updates to branches
• Receive branch orders for print materials
• Create fliers using templates
• Interoffice print requests to branches
• Receive and fill promo item orders from branches
• Manage inventory of items and order more when necessary
• Plan and execute all customer and employee events
• Keep events calendar updated for Officers Meetings
• Fill tables and coordinate details, names, etc. for all bank sponsored events
• Plan all activities related to groups we host in our Community Suites when underwriting their events. (i.e. invitations and RSVPs, coordinating catering and rentals, setup and cleanup, etc.)
• Compile information from branches and Accounts Payable to complete the following reports:
o Financial Literacy
o Community Giving
o Community Suite Usage
• Determine CRA-worthiness
• Data entry and budget file update
• Process invoices for payment
Community Suite Events – Assist when Marketing Assistant is unavailable
• Receive requests from organizations and determine eligibility / availability
• Add any uses to the Community Suite calendars
• Set up the events prior to organization use
• Host groups as they use the space to ensure setup and any needed items are taken care of, including A/V, parking, etc.
Financial Literacy – Assist when Marketing Assistant is unavailable or large groups
• Identify opportunities in our communities at which branches can teach Financial Literacy Lessons.
• Train branch staff on presentation materials
• Assist with presenting financial literacy lessons