Posted on Aug. 8, 2017
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan
Birchwood Foods, a meat manufacturing company, is seeking an Entry Level Benefits Coordinator for our Dividend Dr. location on the west side of Columbus, OH.
The Benefits Coordinator is responsible for assisting in the administration of benefit programs including: health, dental, vision, life, and retirement plans.
If you are interested please submit resume with hourly pay expectations by clicking ‘Apply Now’.
Education requirements• High school diploma or equivalent
Qualifications• Excellent computer skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Works independently and possesses the ability to make sound decisions in-line with corporate policy when circumstances warrant
• Exceptional customer service skills with the ability to effectively communicate and interact with other personnel, visitors, physicians, customers, and the general public
• Personal integrity and the ability to function effectively as a team with other employees
• Detail-oriented with excellent organizational and administrative reporting skills
• Ability to work in a diverse workforce
• Benefits experience a plus
Responsibilities• Distribute and explain employee benefit programs
• Assist with and conduct new employee orientations and benefit meetings
• Work with Human Resources department to respond to employee questions, investigate and resolve issues and ensure proper administration of employee benefits
• Assist with various benefit events such as health screenings, 401(k) meetings and annual enrollment
• Maintain employee file information
Work hours• M-F; 8am - 5pm
EOE and drug-free workplace