Posted on Aug. 11, 2017
EMT Security Officer
$1000 HIRING BONUS
Isle of Capri Casino has an immediate opening for the position of EMT Security officer. This is a full time position with competitive pay and an outstanding benefits package.
Maintain a safe and secure environment for all guests, team members, and company assets while working as a member of our emergency medical team.
EMT CERTIFICATION REQUIRED
• Maintain a pleasant, friendly, and welcoming attitude toward all external and internal guests at all times.
• Promptly and professionally respond to all calls and administer appropriate emergency medical care within scope of EMT training and certification.
• Communicate with medical personnel in ambulance and at emergency treatment facility when transferring patient into care to ensure proper transmission of all necessary information.
• Ensure the safety and security of all guests and team members.
• Respond promptly and appropriately to guest and team member incidents and accidents.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, and OTHER CHARACTERISTICS:
• A high school diploma or GED is preferred.
• You must obtain Missouri Gaming Commission occupational license.
• You must exercise appropriate use of personal computer, fax machine, and telephone with voice mail system.
• Valid Missouri EMT certification is required.
• You must be able to work any assigned shift, including late nights, weekends, holidays, and overtime.