Posted on Sep. 20, 2016
DEKRA is the largest testing and inspecting company in the world. 23 million vehicles have been inspected by DEKRA annually. As part of DEKRA’s continued growth we are seeking full-time employees searching for a long-term career in the emissions industry.
We offer competitive salaries and benefit packages with the additional value of knowing your efforts are contributing to a safer world.
· A “Can Do” attitude
If you are looking for a fun and great place to work with great opportunities, please join our team!
Start as an Inspector, who is responsible for performing applicable tests and inspections according to local regulations and the DEKRA standard. This individual is also responsible for managing cash, delivering services with exceptional customer service, and maintaining the property, grounds, and equipment.
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
• Perform state specific tests and inspections according to local regulations and the DEKRA standard.
• Perform product sales and services.
• Deliver all services and address all customers with exceptional customer service.
• Answer telephone calls and assist customers by answering any questions and/or addressing any concerns.
• Effectively manage cash and non-cash payment received. This includes daily reconciliation of all payments received and completing bank deposits.
• Maintain the property, grounds, and equipment at the station.
• Complete required tasks outlined in the daily checklists at your station.
• Perform other duties as assigned to support business needs.
• Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor at all times, adhering to the DEKRA standard.
Work Environment and Physical Demands:
• Minimal physical exertion required.
• The position may require an employee to lift up to 50 pounds.
• Required to stand for long periods of time.
• Employee may be exposed to weather conditions and to work site hazards including but not limited to noxious chemicals, gases, fumes and misc. materials.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• 1-2 years automotive retail experience
• Certification to perform state specific tests and inspections
• Valid driver’s license
• Committed to excellent customer service
• Ability to manage cash and noncash payments
• Great team player,
• A “Can Do” attitude
• Committed to safety
• Customer service oriented
• Flexible to support business needs