Posted on Apr. 26, 2017
Moore Restoration is currently looking for Emergency Service Technicians to being working with us immediately. Please read the job description and requirements and if this fits your background and interests we would love to hear from you.
• Inspect properties for water damage and develop a drying plan which includes the setup of drying equipment, monitoring temperature, relative humidity and specific humidity
• Extract water from flooded structures using commercial extraction equipment
• Remove damaged or wet building materials such as carpet, pad, baseboard, cabinets and drywall
• Complete all the necessary paperwork and record all moisture levels and job notes utilizing proprietary software
• Maintain assigned vehicle
• Clean and maintain tools, equipment, meters, computer, supplies, etc.
• Must possess strong reading, writing and communication skills
• Other duties will include carpet cleaning, tile cleaning, mold remediation and fire cleanup
• All other tasks as may be assigned by your supervisor
• Must be able to lift over 50 lbs or more repetitively
• Must be able to stand/Walk for 10-12 hours
• Must be willing and able to frequently push, pull, squat, bend, and reach with or without reasonable accommodation
• Must be able to climb and descend flights of stairs and/or ladders
• Must have a valid driver license and reliable transportation to and from work every day
• Employees expected to be at work, attendance is extremely important for continued services to our clients • Completing work documentation such as time sheets, work orders, in a clear accurate way to company standards
Please click on the "Apply" option to submit your contact information and resume.