Posted on Jul. 11, 2017
Medical Records Bureau, a subsidiary of Medical Service Bureau and affiliate of We Are Blood, is currently seeking an Electronic Documents Clerk to work Part Time, Monday – Friday in our Document and Data Services department.
Job Summary: This individual will be responsible for performing a variety of duties, including converting documents into electronic files, maintaining organization of records stored electronically, and responding to customer inquiries regarding medical records, while meeting and exceeding customer expectations by providing excellent customer service.
• Prepare file for scanning by organizing documents accordingly and remove all staples, paperclips, etc.
• Scan medical records, as assigned/identified
• Perform clerical typing to organize and track electronic files as needed.
• Conduct quality assurance of scanned documents for completeness and readability
• Other duties as may be assigned
• Must have a high school diploma or GED
• Must be able to work a PART TIME schedule, Monday – Friday, 20 hours per week
• Must be able to operate and troubleshoot office equipment, such as scanning equipment, computer, fax machine, copier, etc.
• Must be able to lift and carry up to 50lbs
• Must be able to bend and stoop, and place or retrieve items in cargo van
• Must be able to prioritize multiple tasks and complete them with attention to detail
• Must be able to maintain confidentiality of documents
• Must be able to must be able to work independently
Learn more about us at www.medicalservicebureau.com. Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled