Posted on Sep. 22, 2016
ELECTRICIANS - $21/hr
JBS USA; the world’s largest meat producer, has Electrician positions immediately available.
We have positions available on both 2nd & 3rd shifts in Louisville, KY.
Electricians will start at $21.00/hr., with the potential of adding $4.40 more per hour.
• Must pass an electrical mechanical knowledge test.
• Physical demands: Climbing including ladders, lifting, working with a variety of hand and power tools, shop machines and tools.
• Work environment: Must be able to work in areas of extreme heat, and cold conditions.
• HS diploma or GED required.
• 2 – 3 years of industrial electrical experience in a food industry environment preferred.
• Basic computer skills a plus.
• Licenses not required, willing to train.
• Position requires a drug test and background check.
• Must be able to learn quickly and make good decisions.
• Must be able to work in a team environment and perform a variety of duties.
• For Electrician position we require experience and solid knowledge of AC/DC motors and drives, electrical systems up to 480V 3-phase, servo motors, new electrical installations, bend conduit and pull wire, VFD’s, experience with photo eyes, sensors, and limit switches.
• Day to day maintenance and repair to equipment.
• Perform Labeling and Tagging of systems and/or checks for verifications.
• Troubleshoot and repair high speed food processing and packaging equipment.
• Troubleshoot and repair mechanical and electrical problems on production equipment.
• PLC’s knowledge a plus
• Support the plant equipment, and maintaining a safe plant meeting all federal, state and local environment requirements.
We offer a full range of benefits including health care, life insurance, and a 401(k) plan.
JBS is an equal opportunity employer
To Email Employer:
1. Fill out the "Quick Apply" Form and select "Apply Now"
2. Select employer email to email employer directly.