Posted on Sep. 21, 2016
***MEET OUR HIRING MANAGERS IN PERSON!!!!!!!
***Visit us on October 4th from 10:00am to 2:00pm
***Click Apply now for the location address
Ready to put your skills to work?
When you join CLP, you’ll work for large and small companies, national and local, that need skilled tradespeople. You have expertise and reliability. CLP has jobs.
CLP is NOW HIRING experienced Journeyman Commercial Electricians for an upcoming project in the Tampa, Florida area!!!
Put your experience to work. Contact CLP today.
· Read and understand blueprints and schematics
· Pull wires, run pipe, and relocate existing lighting
· Use electrical and hand tools to bend conduit
· Install fixtures and panels
· Make-up temporary and permanent power panels
· Troubleshoot electrical components
· Must be licensed
· Minimum of 3 years of commercial experience
· Experience with pipe bending, layout, and electrical room installs
· Must know state and local building codes
· Must have ability to read and comprehend schematics, blueprints, and other project specifications
· OSHA 10 a plus
· Reliable transportation
· Must have tools of your trade
· Must be able to pass pre-employment background check and drug screen
· Verifiable references
· Ability to lift 75+ lbs.
• Committed to safety at all times
• Reliable attendance
Pay Rate: DOE
Shift/Hours: All shifts available
Please Click ‘Apply’ for location details to Meet Our Recruiters and Submit your Resume Today!!!!
We look forward to meeting you on October 4th!!!!
CLP is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law. Candidates may need to pass a formal criminal background check and drug screen prior to placement.