Posted on Dec. 1, 2017
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan
Hiring Immediately for Electric Meter Installers!
This job will require the individual to work on customer’s property changing out Electric Meters. This requires a self-motivated individual who can work well with little supervision, and who takes pride in their work. Must be able to work in inclement weather to complete the work.
• Safety gear and equipment
• Competitive Wages
• Monthly Bonuses
• Federal and Floating Holidays
Benefits after 90 days include:
Education requirements• High School Diploma or G.E.D.
Qualifications• Must have a valid driver's license
• Must be detail oriented, have good verbal skills and a neat/clean appearance
• Knowledge of/ability to work with technology, computers, and various software programs
• Previous Electrical Meter installation or electrical background preferred
• Previous Meter Reading Experience preferred
Responsibilities• Responsible for checking the existing meter, replacing with a new meter and doing a final test of the meter.
• Must accurately collect customer data and document the installations in writing and with handheld device.
• Work in various region through Ohio
Work hours• Day Shift