Posted on Oct. 26, 2017
$75,000.00– $100,000.00 Annually
Excellent Pay and Benefits
- Great Working Environment
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation/Sick/Personal leave
- Paid Holidays
Education requirementsBachelor or higher – Electrical/Electronic Engineering or related field
Experience requirements2+ to 5 Years
Qualifications· Competence in as many of these design areas as possible: audio, video, analog, digital, processors, RF, power, sensors, controls, logic, PLD.
· Schematic Capture/Simulation/PCB Layout experience, preferably with Altium Designer
· Familiarity with lab tools: oscilloscopes, signal generators, network analyzers, spectrum analyzers, power meters, amplifiers, etc.
· Soldering skills – surface mount and through-hole
· Ability to work in a team environment
· Proficient written and verbal communication skills
· Proficient with basic software tools (Excel, Word, Outlook, Adobe, etc.)
· Read and interpret specifications
Responsibilities· Reverse-engineer existing designs:
o From OEM drawings and/or a product samples
o Document the design with schematics, fabrication
drawings, assembly drawings, BOMs, etc.
· Trouble-shoot and repair defective products
· Design new Products
o design schematic, run simulations when required, design
PCB, generate fabrication and assembly drawings
· Design test processes
o specify equipment required, describe test setup, define
test steps and expected results/tolerances
· Assemble electronic products for prototype, testing, or
SkillsEmbedded programming skills:
o C and/or assembly coding
o Serial Communication protocols: I2C, CAN, Ethernet, RS422, RS232, RS488, etc.
o ARM, DSP
Work hoursDay Shift
1. Fill out the "quick apply" form, attached resume, and click the "apply now".