Posted on May. 3, 2017
This position is responsible to assist with all electronic data interchange (EDI) functions. Other duties will be assigned by management.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Retrieval of electronic files, moving files to processing directories, processing of client and vendor files through the CUBS system, review of error/alert logs in relation to automated processes to ensure data flow continues as expected.
* Working with clients and operations to document new processes and/or changes to existing processes, communication of those needs to the programming team, testing to ensure all requested functionality is present in new/modified processes, and then documentation of all project processes to department standards.
* General computer skills including Windows, Word, proficient with Microsoft Excel (must be able to import, export and format data to and from Excel), knowledge of file structures/formats. FTP and data communications including connections and transfer experience preferred as well as experience in a ticket management system.
* Experience in accounts receivable and billing in a medical environment is a plus as is CUBS (Columbia Ultimate Business System) exposure.
* Must be able to work in a fast paced, quality and detail oriented environment with ability to be flexible in regard to priority setting and daily work flow.
* Strong communication skills both written and verbal are a must.
* Meet daily goals and objectives as assigned by management.
* Willing to work periodic overtime and or a "flex" schedule to meet project goals/deadlines.
* Meet specified goals and objectives as assigned by management on a regular basis.
* Maintain confidentiality of all company/client related information and records.
* Adhere to the policies and procedures as outlined in the Employee Handbook and the Employee Code of Conduct.
* 2 or more years' experience in MIS/IT preferred.
* CUBS experience preferred
* Associate's degree (or higher) in MIS or equivalent in related experience.