Posted on Apr. 23, 2018
Construction Job Site - Fairburn, GA
Competitive Pay & Incentive Packages Available!
Heavy Highway/Civil Construction Contractor seeking Experienced Tandem Truck Drivers. Preferred candidates should have general heavy highway construction experience, self-motivation, and ability to operate proficiently meeting both production and safety requirements. See below for more details!
Qualified Candidates Must Have the following:
• Must have Class "A" or "B" CDL License
• Must have experience with Dump Truck Driving
• Minimum of 2 years operating Experience needed.
• Must Have experience with Dump Truck
• Need Experience with Asphalt, dirt, gravel, and millings.
What we require for you to do our Job Safely:
• Meet all safety requirements & adhere to applicable safety policies.
• Acceptable level of correctable vision for Near, Distance, Color, Peripheral and Depth Perception.
• Hearing sufficient for being aware of back-up alarms, hearing equipment and for normal conversations.
• Personal Protective Equipment: Hard hat, safety glasses, safety vest, steel toe boots, seat belt, gloves, etc.
• Use of both arms and legs required.
• Ability to repeatedly lift 75 pounds or more.
• Climb, bend, stoop & stand for long periods of time under adverse field conditions.
Fill out "QUICK APPLY" then select "APPLY NOW"