Posted on Sep. 21, 2016
Dry Walling Specialist
Job Type: Full-time
Foxx Construction is a regional provider of construction management services, founded as a subsidiary of d.e. Foxx & Associates, Inc. in 1983. One of our first projects was restoring and revitalizing our headquarters, the Goodall Building, located in Downtown Cincinnati's Empowerment Zone, across from the City of Cincinnati's City Hall. From that beginning, we began providing the schedule, cost and quality oversight for various construction projects throughout Greater Cincinnati.
Foxx Construction has developed specific expertise in managing construction projects related to healthcare facilities and office complex and tower renovations.
Foxx Construction is growing and now looking for construction workers - including framers, drywall hangers, and finishers!
Duties of Drywall Hangers:
- Apply drywall to walls or ceilings.
- Fasten drywall panels to the inside framework of the building.
- Prepare panels for painting by taping or finishing joints.
- Smooth out imperfections.
- Work with ceiling tile installers to build walls.
- Read blueprints and designs.
- Measure, cut, fit and fasten panels.
- Prepare panels by sawing, drilling, or cutting holes in panels for electrical outlets, air-conditioning units, and plumbing.
- Screw panels to wood or metal framework.
- Use a lift to place ceiling panels.
- High school diploma
- 2-3 years experience
- Great work ethic and attitude!
- Construction: 2 years
Foxx Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer