Posted on Apr. 27, 2018
SYGMA isn't your average workplace-it's a fast-paced, high-energy, think-on-your-feet environment! Advance your career, make an impact, and have fun at the same time. If this sounds like the kind of company you'd like to join, apply today!
We are currently hiring driver trainee helpers.
For a minimum of 30-60 days you will assist drivers in the unloading of product at customer locations and be evaluated to go to a certified truck school to obtain your Commercial Driver’s License.
As a driver trainee you will:
• Unload product at customer’s locations according to customer’s invoices.
• Develop and establish good relationships with customers by providing excellent, courteous service.
• Follow all company policies.
• Assist in all aspects of route paperwork.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Work safely by following SYGMA’s Preferred Work Methods.
Our requirements include:
• Must be 21 or older.
• Must obtain a Class A CDL permit before attending orientation.
• Clean MVR.
• Must be able to be out on routes for up to 72 hours straight.
• Must work nights.
• Attend class at a Certified Truck Driving School.
• Continue to assist in delivering product on Friday nights while in school.