Posted on Sep. 23, 2016
Provides transportation to residents and participants to and from activities, field trips, excursions, and medical appointments. Assists residents into and from the vehicle and with belongings.
* Transports residents to and from scheduled activities. (i.e. medical appointments and Activity Department sponsored field trips.) Assists residents in and out of the vehicle and assist them with their belongings.
* Safely operates vehicle, follows all traffic signs and signals including posted speed limits.
* Performs minor maintenance on the vehicle (refilling of windshield washer fluid, checking oil, tires, coolant levels, keeping the vehicle clean, etc.) to ensure the vehicle operates smoothly and efficiently. Returns vehicle to designated location at the end of each shift with a full tank of gas.
* Communicates professionally with residents, family members, guests, other employees and management. Communicates concerns regarding residents, guests or family members to proper manager.
* Performs necessary visual and safety inspections. Records and reports per established policy.
* Attends all required meetings and training sessions.
* Completes paperwork, documentation and reports in a timely and accurate manner.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
Requirements EDUCATION AND TRAINING
* High School diploma required.
* Current Valid CDL Drivers License with passenger endorsement
* Six months job related experience.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
* General knowledge of the St. Louis Area
* Organizational Skills
* Customer Service Skills