Posted on Nov. 22, 2016
JOB PURPOSE AND SUMMARY
Responsible for transporting people from one place to another for medical appointments or treatments or other medical related reasons. Ensures passengers are respectfully and professionally treated and safely transported to their destinations.
Essential Functions Of The Job:
• Transport people from one place to another.
• Drive on a schedule.
• Drive through traffic and obey traffic laws.
• Deal with unruly passengers.
• Assist disabled passengers.
• Perform Pre-Trip and Post-Trip inspections
• Follow state and federal regulations.
• Keep passengers informed of delays.
• Transport passengers to various locations throughout your assigned region
• Provide safe and secure transportation to all passengers.
• Provide courteous and professional customer service to all passengers.
• Provide safe and secure transportation to all passenger.
• Must have a valid Texas driver license
• Must have at least 7 years driving experience
• No more than one (2) moving violations in the past two (2) years
• No Failures to Appear (FTA) or Failures to Pay (FTP) in the last 3 years
• No suspensions in the last three (3) years
• No reckless driving or Driving under the influence in the past seven years
• No Felonies in the past seven years
• Drug Test and Background check mandatory
LeFleur Transportation is an EOE