Posted on Oct. 18, 2016
Drivers That Love to Help People
Responsible for transporting people from one place to another for medical appointments or treatments or other medical related reasons. Ensures passengers are respectfully and professionally treated and safely transported to their destinations.
Essential Functions Of The Job:
• Transport people from one place to another.
• Operate vehicle by applying brakes, starting and stopping engine.
• Drive regular routes on a schedule.
• Announce next destinations.
• Drive through traffic and obey traffic laws.
• Answer questions about schedules, routes, and transfer points.
• Report accidents or other traffic disruptions to a central dispatcher, and follow directions when using an alternate route.
• Assist disabled passengers.
• Check the tires, lights, and oil and do other basic maintenance on your assigned vehicle.
• Follow state and federal regulations.
• Keep passengers informed of delays.
Get Paid to Help Others!
No CDL Required
Abilities Required and Special Requirements:
• Must have a valid driver license.
• Add No Felonies in past 7 years
• Must have at least 7 years driving experience.
• No more than two (2) moving violations in the past two (2) years.
• No Failures to Appear (FTA) or Failures to Pay (FTP) in the last 3 years.
• No suspensions in the last three (3) years.
• No reckless driving or Driving under the influence in the past seven years.
• Drug Test and Background Check is Mandatory.
NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY, WE WILL TRAIN !
LeFleur Transportation is an EOE