Posted on Nov. 3, 2017
Health Insurance, 401K
SYGMA Network, Advance Your Career – Make an Impact – Have Fun at the Same Time!
SYGMA isn't your average workplace - it's a fast-paced, high-energy, think-on-your-feet environment. Advance your career, make an impact, and have fun at the same time. If this sounds like the kind of company you'd like to join, Apply TODAY!
We are hiring: Driver Trainee Helpers
SYGMA is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sysco Corporation, a Fortune 100 company, and one of the largest foodservice distributors in the United States. Our Denver distribution center has openings for Driver Helpers to assist our delivery drivers by unloading and stocking product during routes. SYGMA will assist Driver Helpers to obtain their Class A CDL license so they can become qualified Drivers at SYGMA. Average weekly pay for a driver helper is $750/week.
This is a Driver Helper position responsible assisting the driver in the unloading of product at customer locations. Work is medium to heavy in nature. Half the day is spent riding in a tractor/trailer unit. Must be able to climb into trailer, lift 50 lb. boxes frequently, lift up to 75 lb. boxes occasionally, and move product on the 2-wheeler. Helper routes are local and will require working at night.
We offer the following:
* Average weekly pay for a driver helper is $750/week
* Company will pay to send Helpers to the local CDL College to obtain a Class A CDL
* Great benefits including healthcare, vacation, 401K, and stock options
Unload product according to customer specifications using a 2-wheeler.
* Must be at least 18 years of age
* Must pass pre-employment testing (Drug screen/Physical, * Background Check)
* Must be able to work nights and/or weekends and be available for work on scheduled days.
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Class A CDL Permit
SYGMA is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sysco Corporation, a Fortune 100 company, and one of the largest foodservice distributors in the United States. As a Wholly Owned Subsidiary of Sysco, and one of the largest chain distributors in the country, SYGMA is looking for talented people to join our team!
SYGMA is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability