Posted on Mar. 11, 2018
Health Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan
SYGMA Network, Advance Your Career – Make an Impact – Have Fun at the Same Time!
SYGMA isn't your average workplace - it's a fast-paced, high-energy, think-on-your-feet environment. Advance your career, make an impact, and have fun at the same time. If this sounds like the kind of company you'd like to join, Apply TODAY!
We are hiring: Driver Helpers
This is a Driver Helper position responsible assisting the driver in the unloading of product at customer locations. Work is heavy in nature. Half the day is spent riding in a tractor/trailer unit. Must be able to climb into trailer, lift 50 lb. boxes frequently, lift up to 75 lb. boxes occasionally, and move product on the Hand truck. Helper routes are local and will require working at night.
We offer the following:
• Average Bi-weekly pay for a driver helper is $750/week
• Company will pay to send Helpers to the local CDL College to obtain a Class A CDL
• Great benefits including healthcare, vacation, 401K, and stock options
• We have an employee discount program that includes discounts on purchases for home computers, cars, cell phones and accessories, entertainment, and travel.
• Unload product according to customer specifications using a Hand truck.
• Must be at least 21 years of age
• Must pass pre-employment testing (Drug screen/Physical, Background Check)
• Must be able to work nights and/or weekends and be available for work on scheduled days.
• Class A CDL (minimum 6 months)
• High school diploma or equivalent
SYGMA is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sysco Corporation, a Fortune 100 company, and one of the largest foodservice distributors in the United States. As a Wholly Owned Subsidiary of Sysco, and one of the largest chain distributors in the country, SYGMA is looking for talented people to join our team!
SYGMA is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability