at Krispy Kreme
Posted on Oct. 17, 2017
Full Time, Part Time
Now Hiring for our Newest Krispy Kreme Location in Woodstock, GA!!
We have full-time and Part-time on 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shifts
Production Specialist is responsible for preparing all products to a level that meets Krispy Kreme standards and in turn, satisfying the customer. This includes preparing the dough, the yeast brew, the glaze, and the fillings. Additionally, product specialists monitor all products and attempt to correct any problems that occur during the production process.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Producing a finished product that meets Krispy Kreme standards
• Preparing all ingredients necessary for doughnut production - brew, dough, glaze, fillings and icings - using the correct formula
• Completing a proper production schedule on a regular basis, always seeking to minimize waste
• Maintaining a correct dough schedule to ensure product freshness
• Storing doughnuts properly
• Keeping records of proper times and temperatures for all products prepared
• Accurately weighing ingredients, measuring liquids, mixing and frying doughnuts
• Monitoring proofer, fryer, and other equipment to guarantee all settings are correct
• Restocking for next shift
• Walking the line to monitor all production functions & product quality
• Operating doughnut-making equipment and adhering to the company product standards identified in the Product Specialist Employee Training Manual
• Operating processing equipment and adhering to the company product standards identified in the Processing Specialist Employee Training Manual
• Utilizing basic troubleshooting and problem-solving steps
• Practicing preventative maintenance and fixing any problems that arise
• Maintain sanitation standards in production area including production equipment
Safety and Sanitation
• Maintaining a clean, neat uniform at all times
• Complying with all safety and sanitation standards
• Practicing “clean as you go” techniques to maintain a clean work area including trash removal
• Display excellent customer service skills to promote store atmosphere
• Offer product samples to customers at GM’s discretion
• Assisting retail operations as needed, following the guidelines identified in the Sales Specialist Employee Processing Training Manual
• Cross training for other essential store function duties as needed
• Promoting teamwork among fellow employees
• Maintaining a sincere, courteous demeanor with employees and customers
• Working with management and key staff to improve performance and implement new initiatives
• Other duties as assigned
Essential skills and Experience
• Basic literacy and math skills
• Working knowledge of weights and measurements
• Ability to identify numbers
• Ability to read clocks and tell time
• Excellent customer service skills
• Attention to detail
• Ability to reach equipment
• Organizational and problem solving skills
• Pass a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check
Nonessential Skills and Experience
• High school diploma or equivalent preferred
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
• The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. *Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Communicating with customers and co-workers
· Packing doughnut boxes
• Lifting up to 75 pounds frequently or up to 50 pounds constantly
• Pulling a cart that may hold multiple 50 lb bags of mix
• Using cleaning materials and equipment
• Ability to reach the counter
• Must be able to grasp products without crushing
Visual/Audible Acuity Requirements
• Must be able to read product boxes, labels and measuring devices
• The worker is subject to inside environmental conditions
• Non air-conditioned production areas may reach temperatures of *100 degrees for more than one hour
• Worker is subject to noise in the production/ processing area to the extent that they may have to shout to be heard
Apply today by filling out the "Quick Apply". Please be sure to attach your resume.
OR Meet our Hiring Managers in person.
Visit us on November 7th & 8th from 9am-7pm.
Click "Apply Now" for the location address.
We can’t wait for you to be a part of the Krispy Kreme Family!