Posted on Jul. 31, 2017
Full Time, Part Time
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Disability Insurance, 401K
Goodwill Industries has exciting new career opportunities this summer! Most people think of Goodwill as just a thrift store, but our business is really about changing lives. Our employees make our community a better place and everyone, regardless of position, plays a role in the success of our mission. We hire individuals committed to excellence and to providing much needed services in our community. We focus on abilities, not disabilities to generate revenue and support this mission and help people identify and gain meaningful work. Take the first step to join our team.
An application MUST be completed and submitted in order to be considered for employment.
Now seeking Donation Attendants in Tulsa, OK.
SALARY: $9.00 an hour
• Company paid basic term life
• Paid time off
• Voluntary medical, dental, vision, STD, LTD, 401k
Receives donations, unloads and/or helps unload all donations from donors in a friendly, courteous manner.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Opens Center, counts totes, calls in to Plant the count and reports if pick up is needed between 5:30-6:30 p.m. Monday through Saturday and Sundays from 5-6 p.m.
If Center is a trailer, puts safety rail up.
• Cleans up around Center, moving large items under trailer, if applicable, for truck pick up.
• Greets donors in a friendly, courteous manner. Unloads or helps unload donations. Gives receipts, hands out flyers and donation bags.
• Keeps record of donations and time worked on tally sheets.
• Sorts donations in carts or tote boxes as instructed in Goodwill Donations Manual.
• If Center is a trailer, must insure propane heater and tank are turned off at heater and tank at closing if used during open hours.
• Performs general housekeeping and locks up doors at closing time. Puts safety rail in trailer, if applicable.
• Reviews and is familiar with Company safety policies, programs and procedures. Adheres to all safety rules, regulations and safety codes, and attends safety training sessions and safety meetings
OTHER JOB FUNCTIONS
• Opens trailer door so air can circulate through trailer when temperature is hot.
• Other duties as assigned.
• On the job training such as serving as learner or trainee on the job under the instruction of qualified worker. Anything beyond short demonstration up to and including 30 days.
INTERESTED? Take these steps in order to join our team:
• Click “Quick Apply” to submit your contact information.
• Acquire an application via our website, at any Goodwill store, donation center or at our Headquarters. You MUST fill out a Goodwill provided application in order to be considered for employment.
• Expect an email or phone call from a Recruiter. If being considered, you will be provided with next steps. Make sure you check your spam folder.
If you do not have access to a computer, we provide free access to computers and Internet at any of our Job Connection Centers.